Note From Esther About Jerry

Doporučuji! O zákon přitažlivosti a o tom, jak být nepodmíněně šťastný

Note From Esther About Jerry

Příspěvekod Petr » stř 23. lis 2011 21:53:32

Dear, dear Friends,

Our sweet Jerry made his transition into Nonphysical last Friday. How sweet the Vortex is feeling to him today!

Jerry said to me when we came together over 30 years ago that given the difference in our ages that it was likely “that I will cut out on you early,” to which I replied, “I don’t mind.” His joy of life and continual new discovery of purpose kept his life feeling fresh and we shared such joyous eagerness for life.

Over the years, Abraham has consistently insisted that there is no death. Again and again they have reminded us that there is only life and more life and more life. It has taken me some time to understand this, and I honestly must say I have not yet fully come to terms with it, but I do believe that in what we are calling Jerry’s death he is discovering the next logical step of life that Abraham has always been talking about. And at times I am catching a glimpse of the bigness of what Jerry is feeling and while I am still pretty mad at him for not sticking around longer to surprise and delight me in all the ways he has been doing throughout our 30 years together I accept fully that the next logical step of joyous life for Jerry was to be found in his re-emergence into Nonphysical.

Since 1985 it has been Jerry and Esther and Abraham and I believe with everything that I am that that has not changed. I know that Jerry will continue to be the third powerful point of the triad of Energy that makes up the Abraham experience and I am certain that his new vantage point will be, as it has always been, of advantage to us all.

I know for sure that Jerry will help me, in time, release my own personal resistance to physical death, because I will not be able to maintain that resistance and also play easily with him. And my desire to continue not only my Abraham experience but also my Jerry experience I am certain he will be the catalyst to help me do what Abraham has been trying to help us all do all along.

Once again, Jerry is out there leading the way for me. But the difference this time is that I must find the way. I am not there yet, but it is my absolute promise to myself that I will find the way, because it is the most natural thing in the world to do and because Jerry has provided for me the reason to do it.

I am eager about what is ahead and while I cannot begin to explain or even imagine the details of how it is all going to play out, I am certain that it will be fun.

I am such a fortunate girl, to have been able to play with Jerry and Abraham and all of you for so many wonderful years and I am so eager to continue doing more of the same for many more years to come. I feel certain right now that not only has nothing gone wrong, but things are going especially right. It will be different, for sure, but it will also be very, very good.

I’m feeling such love for you all, and for Abraham and most of all for Jerry. And as I have said to him a thousand or more times through the years, “Well isn’t life just a kick in the pants?”

Love,
Esther

PS Our glorious staff has created a web page where you can express your thoughts and appreciation for Jerry, and if I know Jerry (and I do) he’ll read every comment.http://www.abraham-hicks-spiritual-phil ... ge-points/
Petr
Administrátor

Poděkoval: 589
Poděkováno: 1282-krát v 716 příspěvcích

Re: Note From Esther About Jerry

Příspěvekod Motýlek » čtv 24. lis 2011 16:58:02

Je pro mne úžasné číst o tom, s jakým smířením, pochopením ale i radostí a nadhledem píše Esther. A je to pro mne současně velká výzva, která mne v myšlenkách už vícekrát navštívila, naposledy včera při čtení Setha, že smrt je jen branou do jiné formy stále probíhajícího Života, Jehož všichni jsme věčnou součástí! Učím se nahlížet na vše, co ve svém životě potkávám, jako na okamžiky projevů Jednoho, jejichž jsem momentální součástí - i lidé, kteří jsou kousek se mnou, jsou ti, kteří do mého života vstupují a vystupují z něj z Jednoty, jejíž jsem střípkem. Vnímám to jako úžasnou naději pro všechny ty, kteří trpí smutkem z odchodu milovaných - pokud pochopí věčné proměňování Jednoty alespoň zpoloviny tak, jako Ester.
přijímám sebe sama
Motýlek

Poděkoval: 121
Poděkováno: 93-krát v 63 příspěvcích

Následující uživatelé by rádi poděkovali uživateli Motýlek za tento příspěvek:
Petr

Re: Note From Esther About Jerry

Příspěvekod Petr » pát 25. lis 2011 16:03:07

Esther to napsala uzasne :thumb:.

Uz jsem se o tom bavil vcera s kamaradem. Lakalo by to rict, ze Jerry uz je tam. Ale spis mi prijde, ze Jerry byl driv tam a ted je tu.
Petr
Administrátor

Poděkoval: 589
Poděkováno: 1282-krát v 716 příspěvcích

Zpět na Abraham-Hicks - Abrahamovo učení