Expanded quotes from Abraham’s new Meditation CD

Více zajímavých informací v angličtině

Expanded quotes from Abraham’s new Meditation CD

Příspěvekod Petr » pon 22. lis 2010 11:52:17

Abraham ted posila novych 32 vytazku z noveho meditacniho CD, tak je sem budu postupne v anglictine davat a nektere z nich postupne i prelozim. :)

There are many situations, attitudes, lifestyles—even food choices—that you do not want to participate with. Through the living of your life, you have identified many wanted and unwanted aspects, and it is important to remember that none of those unwanted things can jump into your experience, because there is no assertion in your attraction-based Universe.

The choices that others make cannot negatively impact your experience unless you include them in your experience through your attention to them. Things come to you only through your Vibrational invitation—and they remain only by your continuing attention to them.

Your Universe is based upon freedom. Freedom for everyone to choose what they give their attention to, and therefore what they choose to experience. And your interaction with one another provides a contrasting basis that assures continual expansion.

When others achieve Vibrational alignment with something they desire, they in no way deprive you of your desires. If your time-space reality has inspired a desire within you, it is certain that your desire can be fulfilled, for your Earth environment has the potential of satisfying the essence of all desires.

--- Abraham
This is 4 of 32 practical expanded quotes excerpted from Abraham’s new Getting into the Vortex Guided Meditation CD and User Guide that will be available everywhere on Nov. 15, 2010.
Petr
Administrátor

Poděkoval: 589
Poděkováno: 1282-krát v 716 příspěvcích

Re: Expanded quotes from Abraham’s new Meditation CD

Příspěvekod Petr » úte 30. lis 2010 10:37:32

If you make your relationship with your Inner Being your top priority, and you deliberately choose thoughts that allow your alignment, you will consistently offer the greatest advantage to the others with whom you interact. Only when you are aligned with your Source do you have anything to offer another.

If your behavior is influenced by your desire to keep another person happy, you will lose your Connection to your Source. And it is not possible for you to be happy unless you are in alignment with your Source. Without that alignment, you have nothing to offer another.

Our daily meditation process will help you to consistently release resistance and to come into alignment with the power and clarity and love that is really who-you-are—and then anyone who you hold as your object of attention will benefit.

Rather than attempting the impossible task of trying to behave in ways that please others, show them the ease of finding your consistent alignment. You will always find happiness inside your Vortex. And the happiness that they are seeking is inside their Vortex.

--- Abraham

This is 12 of 32 practical expanded quotes excerpted from Abraham’s new Getting into the Vortex Guided Meditation CD and User Guide that will be available everywhere on Nov. 15, 2010.
Petr
Administrátor

Příspěvekod Petr » čtv 02. pro 2010 22:47:13

There is no end to life experience, for you are an Eternal Being with never-ending opportunities for joyous expansion.

With each new desire that is launched and then allowed to manifest—you will discover yet another platform from which to launch more desire. This process of creation is not about getting the creation finished and finding an end to needed manifestations. It is about the joyous process of expansion. And in the very moment that your intention shifts to a determination to “feel good” rather than a determination of “manifest something,” not only will you become a consistently happy person, but all things wanted will flow easily to you.

It seems a paradox to some—in the beginning—while it is not paradoxical at all: “I want these things because I would feel better in the having of them, but my awareness of their absence prevents me from having them. But if I can find a way of feeling better even without having them, then they can be mine.”

A powerful Universal truth is simply this: you cannot attract the presence of something wanted when predominantly aware of its absence.

--- Abraham

This is 30 of 32 practical expanded quotes excerpted from Abraham’s new Getting into the Vortex Guided Meditation CD and User Guide that will be available everywhere on Nov. 15, 2010.
Petr
Administrátor

Příspěvekod PánBů » pát 03. pro 2010 11:50:43

There is no end to life experience, for you are an Eternal Being with never-ending opportunities for joyous expansion.

Už mi ta naše věčnost začíná rozčilovat. :lol:
Jsme li věčné bytosti tam v tom nefyzickym bytí. A uvědomíme si že jsme. Tak jsme. A jsme tedy vlastně nesmrtelný i zde v naší realitě protože víme že jsme to co si myslíme že jsme. Naše smrtelnost tak tedy vychází z rozhodnutí cítit nespokojenost při prožívání kontrastů a tím pádem vytváření pocitů že už zde nechceme být když jsme nespokojení. Otázka však je máme li ten bláznivý nápad: A když ne být zde věčně tak být zde alespoň nestandartně dlouhou dobu. Máme si tuto nesmrtelnost nějak vytvářet nebo stačí jen dostávat se do vortexu do stavu kdy vše oceňujeme a bezmezně milujeme? Tedy náš pocit nespokoenosti se vším je nula a není zde tedy absolutně žádný důvod zde nebýt.

Doufám že má spíše řečnická otázka není příliš OT na toto ingliš téma. Jeslti jo tak mě admine přesuň třeba někam do vlákna zvratky z naší hlavky :D
PánBů

Poděkoval: 84
Poděkováno: 51-krát v 37 příspěvcích

Příspěvekod AlfaScorpii » pát 03. pro 2010 13:52:26

PánBů píše:Máme si tuto nesmrtelnost nějak vytvářet nebo stačí jen dostávat se do vortexu do stavu kdy vše oceňujeme a bezmezně milujeme? Tedy náš pocit nespokoenosti se vším je nula a není zde tedy absolutně žádný důvod zde nebýt.

Teoreticky you're right, ale otázka je, how many people je schopných žít permanently se zero resistance? :)

PS. Doufám, že you don't mind this anglickočeský kočkodog :D
AlfaScorpii

Poděkoval: 147
Poděkováno: 148-krát v 94 příspěvcích

Následující uživatelé by rádi poděkovali uživateli AlfaScorpii za tento příspěvek:
Petr, PánBů

Příspěvekod PánBů » pát 03. pro 2010 22:44:03

Kočkodog krásná. Já však nemyslet že my muset žít permanently se zero resistance? Stačit vědět že my tam vracet a nevzdalovat příliš daleko.
PánBů

Poděkoval: 84
Poděkováno: 51-krát v 37 příspěvcích

Příspěvekod Petr » sob 04. pro 2010 0:13:32

:D :D :D :D :D
rezistance = unava = fastejsi agenuti tj. that zero rezistance by se hodila, ale asi neni realna a asi ani zadouci in this prostor. :) ale why not try it :angelwing:
Petr
Administrátor

Zpět na Anglický koutek - The English Corner