A try to quantify Abraham

Více zajímavých informací v angličtině

A try to quantify Abraham

Příspěvekod Petr » stř 15. dub 2009 23:07:45

Guest: My first question. It is only Abraham? It’s Universal Brain, or it is some other group of Intelligence?

Abraham: You’re wanting to quantify Abraham? Carve it out of the Infinite Intelligence Group?

The reason that we have a name at all is just for the benefit of your focus. But as you are getting to know us, you come to understand that we are a collective consciousness that has the ability to be as broad and as deep and as specific or general as your question.

The name “Abraham,” or the identity of “Abraham,” or even that which you would call the “personality of Abraham” is –deciphered--through the lense of that which is Esther. In other words, she is the Interpreter of the Energy, as in this case you are the Solicitor of the Response.

What we have noticed, over time, and we are not only talking about the amount of time that we have been flowing through this specific avenue. We are talking about through all of the time that physical humans have been reaching into nonphysical for answers—we have noticed that Man is always trying to quantify, and in doing so is always distorting.

The stories that you tell about that which is nonphysical are mind-boggling, as you try to make that which is non-physical make sense through your physical lense. And that is the reason, that as we are interpreting here, we are delighted about the purity of the translation, with no agenda—of simply trying to find words that match the vibrational intent.

So, you could say, if you were trying to be absolutely accurate, that Abraham is Esther’s Inner Being. But because Law of Attraction is what it is, Esther’s Inner Being is not a singular Being, but always gathered with others that are in vibrational same intent.

And so, it is a sort of “family” or collective consciousness of Vibrational Intent. Some would call it God; and others would be offended by that. Some would call it “Source”; some would call it “Abraham,” and we say it matters not what you call it. Do not try to quantify it, and do not try to figure out where it comes from. Jerry says on a regular basis, “After all of this time, you have no way, through your physical lense, of identifying with any sort of perspective—what it is.”

And we say, “FEEL your way through it."

And so, one day, a woman said to us, “What planet are you from?”

And we explained that we were non-physical, and that meant "non-place". Which made us not valid to her. She was very frustrated that we would not admit where we had come from.

And we want you to understand that when you realize that we are that which you are, and as you get to know who YOU are, and as we are able to introduce, consciously you to YOU, --the physical you to the Inner YOU—and we offer process that help you to turn Downstream ,and to turn Downstream, until you come into alignment with You,--- once you come into alignment with You, you won’t need words to define who we are, because you’ll be in the vibrational place of that which we are, and the Knowing will permeate through your Being.

Esther had a wonderful experience in their cabin earlier today, as Jerry was having a chat with Abraham. Esther had been doing some other things, and as she sat, to allow Abraham to visit with Jerry, she had a visual experience of literally, relaxing and feeling her boat turn and move in the stream. And she said to Jerry, “What an interesting thing to realize that all along, what’s been happening, no matter where I was during the day, no matter where I put my boat into the stream, when I put my brain on “pause,” when I quieted my thoughts, when I deliberately sat, and deliberately released whatever particle of resistance was within me, the Stream took me DIRECTLY to Abraham!”

And that’s what happens to all of you. Release your resistance, and go right there, and know it, and then you can speak it from your personal experience, instead of listening to someone else’s awkward words.

Guest: Thank you.

From the Hawaiian Well-Being Cruise, Jan/Feb 2007
Petr
Administrátor

Poděkoval: 589
Poděkováno: 1282-krát v 716 příspěvcích

Následující uživatelé by rádi poděkovali uživateli Petr za tento příspěvek:
AlfaScorpii

Zpět na Anglický koutek - The English Corner