Abraham: New Year's Resolutions

Více zajímavých informací v angličtině

Abraham: New Year's Resolutions

Příspěvekod Petr » pon 01. bře 2010 11:21:48

ESTHER: Abraham, How do you feel about New Year's Resolutions? And how would you approach a New Year's Resolution if you were in our physical shoes.

ABRAHAM: They are a wonderful idea. They fall into the same category as Segment Intending or Positive Expectations or Deliberate Creation. Most New Year's Resolutions, like any new decisions, are made from a rather clear awareness of what you do not want or of what has not gone well, and so, in order to set your New Year's Resolutions into motion with enough momentum to keep them going, it is necessary to spend some time lining up your energy with your new decision. Many people make resolutions, and often by the first or second day of the new year they have gone back to their old habits, and then they feel discouraged.

Every day provides a wonderful opportunity to set forth your clear intentions. You do not have to wait for a new calendar year.

Find a comfortable place where you will not be interrupted by. Write at the top of your notebook page: My Dominant Intentions: Then write four sub-headings: My Current Intentions Regarding My Body, My Relationships, My Home, My Work. Then, write a general description of how you want to feel and be, regarding each of the four categories. Be general and easy. Let these words come easily from you.

Now, go back to the first category, focus on the topic, and sit back, relax, and daydream about this. Imagine your body looking just as you would like it to look. See it in your mind's eye. Try to imagine how that beautiful body would feel. Move it, in your imagination. Take it for a walk, dress it in something that pleases you. Appreciate its stamina and flexibility and clarity. Spend as much time daydreaming about this wonderful physical vehicle as you can. Stay in your vision until you feel refreshed, and continue to be there as long as you can.

Now, go to the second category, and do the same thing. Bring an image of the most significant person in your life experience and see that person with you. Feel appreciation for that person. Mentally speak your appreciation. Imagine that person loving you back. Praising you, and complimenting you. Feel your mutual appreciation and admiration. Stay within the vision until you feel refreshed.

Now, go to the third category, and feel appreciation for your home. Make mental pictures of your home as you want it to be. See it orderly, if you desire that, and beautifully furnished, if you desire that. In an easy and carefree manner, imagine it however you would like it to be. Take pleasure from your vision and stay there until you feel refreshed.

Now, go to the fourth page, and gather a mental picture of your work. Feel appreciation for the excuse it gives you to flow energy toward something. Acknowledge how expansive it is, and feel appreciation for its ever changing nature. See yourself expanding and thriving. Stay there until you are refreshed.

There is no right or wrong way to approach this. The thing that is important is that you choose areas of your life that matter most and that you conjure positive images that thrill you. And as you do that, you have not only resolved, in your own mind, how your New Year will be, but you have notified everyone and everything in the entire Universe and you have solicited their assistance in achieving your intentions. And from that moment forward -- the entire Universe will conspire to assist you."
Petr
Administrátor

Poděkoval: 589
Poděkováno: 1282-krát v 716 příspěvcích

Zpět na Anglický koutek - The English Corner