Esther’s 50 amps

Více zajímavých informací v angličtině

Esther’s 50 amps

Příspěvekod Petr » čtv 04. bře 2010 14:27:19

Velmi vtipny i poucny pribeh od Esther.. resp. o Esther z "ust" Abrahama.

BTW: ted jsem udelal preklep ve slove Esther a vyslo me Sether :D :thumb:

Esther’s 50 amps

If you could understand, that in all of that living of life, you've been asking for improvement, even if you were only a one celled organism, you've been asking for improvement...you're far more than that...you are genius leading-edge creators...as you are asking for more, that asking has already actualized vibrationally. And if it had not, then negative emotion would not be possible. In other words, if you had not expanded beyond what you are allowing, you would never feel negative emotion. Or, if you have expanded and you are allowing the expansion, you will feel positive emotion. But if you've expanded and you are not allowing the expansion then you feel negative emotion.

So, a lot of times, the negative emotion you feel, feels like it's someone else's doing....they're doing that to me. Esther made a reservation at one of the places they like to park their bus in the Boston vicinity. She makes them months in advance and specifically requests specific places to be because they have a really big bus. It's long and it's tall and it wants 50 amps. They tried it once on 30 amps and it freaked out. In the night all of the breakers went BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOOM BOOM. They thought they were being assaulted by machine gun fire, and then, fourteen things never worked again.

And, while they have all been repaired now, they are back in the same place, and the woman says, "We only have a 30 amp site for you". And Esther said, "I...I want to hurt you!" (lots of audience laughter) Well, it was a knee jerk reaction. When someone hurts you, don't you want to hurt them back. And doesn't it feel like it's somebody else's fault.

And Esther said, "Seriously, I would never ever ever ever agreed to that because, we've had experiences... in this park... with 30 amps". And the woman said, "Well, we record every phone call." And Esther said, "That's good for me because I know that I requested, with great specifics, a 50 amp site." And so, they dug up the recording...it was really interesting.... because, in fourteen different ways, Esther specifically acknowledged how important it was that they have 50 amps. But, in one small, unheard-by-Esther sentence, the woman had said, "sometimes, we cannot guarantee because someone may get there before you do and take the power from your pole". Only she didn't say it in that much specifics. She just said, "Well, I've got you on a 50 amp site"... and blaaaablaaaablahhhhh. (lots more laughter) And when Esther listened back to it, she could see how the woman was confirming her rightness with the same recording that Esther was confirming her rightness. How can we, both, know we are right.....

Now, what we are getting at is....so, something that should not have happened, happened. Or, should it have not happened. Or should it have happened. In other words, as Esther listened back to the recording she realized how many times she mentioned how important 50 amps were from her place of clearly knowing that she didn't want 30 amps. In other words, it's tricky, isn't it. In other words, the way it turned out, and what Esther now knows about Law of Attraction...which she's been arguing with all day...she knows she's not the one exception in all the Universe, although she thinks that if anyone should be, it should be her. (loud laugher and snickering from audience)

But, Esther acknowledged, because of the way it turned out....because the way things manifest, that's your proof, isn't it. The way things manifest is your proof of what's going on in your vibration. OOOOh Oh, that's painful to hear. (laughter) "The way it's happening...WHAT'S HAPPENING IS PROOF (said outrageously)....THAT'S AN INDICATION OF MY VIBRATION...Abraham,give me a break, didn't you hear the recording!!" And we said we heard the Universal recording. We heard the same recording Law of Attraction heard. We heard your CONCERN about a 30 amp site which was far far far move vivid that your appreciation of a 50 amp site. (oooooo from audience) Your concern about what you did not want was far more active in your vibration, than your vibration of what you did want.

Well, that right there explains to all of you the reason that's it's nobody else's fault anything that happens to you. And while we acknowledge , it sure feels better to blame somebody else than it does to accept your own stupidity...well, we got just a little carried away there (more laughing)...than it does to accept your own guilt, in every case, whatever is coming to you is a vibrational indicator of what you've got going on vibrationally.

So, if we were standing in your physical shoes and something happened in our experience and we did not like it, we would bring ourselves into an awareness of what we prefer and we would practice the preference so often and so vividly that there could never again be confusion on the part of the Universal Manager who arranges all camp sites for all campers.

Talk about a really effective concierge in the sky....there is never ever an injustice that is done...ever ever ever ever ever! But there are plenty of times that you get something different than what you want. But when you get something different from what you want, it's not because an injustice has occurred, it's because you've got a different dominant vibration than your own desire. AHH..don't you love knowing that! Not so much. (laughter)

So what it means is, it is important for you to relax in whatever is happening and accept...that's the most important thing....ACCEPT that whatever is happening, whatever it is, whatever is manifesting is an indication of...what. An indication of your vibrational balance. An indication of your vibrational balance….an indication of your vibrational balance. So, not only do you have the benefit of emotions that let you know how you are doing pre-manifestationally, but you have stuff showing up that is in your indicator of your vibrational mix post-manifestationally.

So, Esther’s first knee jerk response was, “That’s just fine. This campground has been a pain in the …… yeah….for the entire seven/eight/nine years we have been coming here. They never promise to give me what I want!” And we say, you really don’t want to need promises and confirmations from other humans, especially those who have a lot of other campers to please. You really don’t want to have to depend on someone else’s promise for the way your life turns out. You want to depend upon your vibration over which you have complete control.

So, we will be talking, today, about anything that you want to talk about. We are eager to talk about whatever it is. But, we want to give you fair warning that we have complete awareness of what you have already amassed over here in your, what we are calling, your vibrational reality. What we are calling this VORTEX of creation where all things that match your desire have been assembled. All cooperative components have been assembled. The question is…..are you a cooperative component? And if you are worried about something, if you are frustrated about something…..as Esther thinks back, the few times that her mind moved in the direction of where they were parking the bus, she has to acknowledge that she thought about it from the ‘I know what I don’t want’ standpoint more than she did from ‘I know what I do want’.

They are also under an acorn tree. (lots & lots of laughter) More machine gun fire. And so when they go to move the bus it’s necessary that they find a ladder that’s taller than any one you’ve ever seen to climb up on top of the bus to sweep off the extended rooms because they can’t bring them in when there are nuts on the top of the bus. So, as Esther is hearing the nuts falling, she is remembering how much she didn’t like hearing them falling last time. And she is remembering how specific she was about not wanting to be under the falling nut tree, again. And she is remembering that she had the experience….didn’t like most of it….got in the bus and drove away and never thought about it again until she returned. In other words, no effort whatsoever about cleaning up vibration. Just living it. Complaining about it. Not liking it. Feeling the injustice of it. Threatening to cut the tree down herself…..it’s a really big tree. And then driving away, not returning to that thought vibration, but leaving it RIGHT WHERE IT WAS ….. waiting for her. So, the people who were establishing the new assignment are INSPIRED by the power of her vibration to put her right there on that spot where she belongs. There is no injustice ever, is there.

So, the fair warning we were giving you is that, in all that you are living you’ve launched these rockets of desire, and you’ve put them into your vortex of creation, and they are being tended by the larger part of you. They stand as present tense…and this is the thing we really want you to hear…. what you have launched forward…you know, when you know what you don’t want, you know what you do want….and even when you are speaking of what you don’t want an equal and opposite desire goes forward and Source within you rides that rocket of desire and holds that spot. That’s what the evolution of all species is about…that’s why life gets better and better and better for all beings….for all consciousness…for all times.

Boston, Ma 10/10/09
Petr
Administrátor

Poděkoval: 589
Poděkováno: 1282-krát v 716 příspěvcích

Následující uživatelé by rádi poděkovali uživateli Petr za tento příspěvek:
mmk, watta

Re: Esther’s 50 amps

Příspěvekod Petr » čtv 04. bře 2010 15:15:00

Dovolim si sem dat alespon preklad z googlu, nahodou se u neho take clovek pobavi a pritom smysl zustane jaks taks zachovan :)

Esther 50 Amper

Pokud bys mohl pochopit, že ve všech těchto životních života, jste s žádostí o zlepšení, i když byl jen jeden jednobuněčné organismy, které jste byli s žádostí o zlepšení ... jsi daleko víc než to. .. jsi génius-přední hrany ..., jak si tvůrci žádají více, že žádají již aktualizována vibračně. A kdyby ne, tak negativní emoce, by nemělo být možné. Jinými slovy, pokud jste neměl rozšířit rámec toho, co jste umožňuje, nikdy byste cítit negativní emoce. Nebo, pokud máte rozšířila a vy jste umožňující rozšíření, budete cítit pozitivní emoce. Ale pokud jste rozšířil a nejste umožní rozšíření pak máte pocit, negativní emoce.

Ano, mnohokrát, negativní emoce máte pocit, pocit, jako by to někdo jiný dělá .... dělají, že se mi. Ester z rezervace na jednom z míst, kde chtěl odložit své autobusy v okolí Bostonu. Dělá jim měsíce předem a výslovně žádá konkrétní místo, kde budou, protože mají opravdu velký autobus. Je to dlouhá a to je vysoký a to chce 50 Amper. Snažili se to jednou na 30 Amper a to vyděsilo. V noci všechny jističe šel Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom booom. Mysleli si, že byl napaden ohněm kulometu, a poté, co čtrnáct nikdy pracoval znovu.

A když byly všechny opraveny nyní jsou zpět ve stejném místě, a žena říká: "Máme jen 30 Amper místo pro vás". Ester odpověděla: "I. .. chci ti ublížit!" (množství diváků smích) No, to byla reakce reflexivní reakce kolena. Když někdo vás bolí, nechceš ublížit je zpět. A není to pocit, že je to chyba někoho jiného.

Ester odpověděla: "Vážně, já bych nikdy nikdy nikdy s tím souhlasila, protože jsme měli zkušenosti ... v parku ... s 30 Amper". A žena řekla: "No, my zaznamená každý telefonní hovor." Ester odpověděla: "To je dobré pro mě, protože vím, že jsem požádal, s velkou specifika, 50 Amper webu." A tak, že vykopali nahrávání ... bylo to opravdu zajímavé .... proto, že ve čtrnácti různými způsoby, Esther výslovně uznala, jak důležité je, že mají 50 Amper. Ale v jednom malém, neslýchaný-by-věty Ester, kdyby žena řekla: "Někdy, nemůžeme zaručit, proto, že někdo může dostat dřív než vy, a vzít moc z pole". Jen neřekla, že to v mnohem specifika. Jen řekl: "No, mám tě na 50 Amper webu" ... a blaaaablaaaablahhhhh. (mnoho dalšího smích) A když ona poslouchala zpátky k ní, viděla, jak žena potvrzuje její správnost se stejnou nahrávku, která byla Ester potvrzuje její správnost. Jak můžeme, oba vědí, my máme pravdu .....

A teď, co jsme se dostat na .... tak, něco, co by se asi stalo, se stalo. Nebo by se nestalo. Nebo by se to mohlo stát. Jinými slovy, jak Esther poslouchal zpět na nahrávání si uvědomila, kolikrát se zmínila o tom, jak důležité bylo 50 Amper ze svého místa jednoznačně věděl, že ona nechce 30 Amper. Jinými slovy, je to složité, není to. Jinými slovy, jak to dopadlo, a co Esther teď ví Zákon přitažlivosti ... to byla ona, která se dohadovat celý den ... ona ví, že to není až na jednu výjimku v celém vesmíru, i když si myslí, že když někdo by mělo být, měla by to být ona. (hlasitý smích a snickering z publika)

Ale, Esther uznal, protože jak to dopadlo .... protože, jak se věci zjevné, že je váš důkaz, není to. Jak se věci zjevně je důkazem, že to, co se děje ve vaší vibrací. Oh Oh, to je bolestné slyšet. (smích) "tak, jak se to děje ... co se to děje, je důkazem (řekl nechutně ).... TO JE OZNAČENÍ NA MÉ VIBRACE ... Abraham, dejte mi pokoj, viď slyšet nahrávku!" A řekli jsme slyšeli záznam Universal. Slyšeli jsme, že stejný záznam Zákon přitažlivosti slyšel. Slyšeli jsme, že váš zájem o 30 Amper místě, které bylo daleko daleko daleko pohybovat živý, že vaše ocenění 50 amper webu. (Oooooo z publika) Vaše obavy o to, co jste nechtěli byl daleko aktivnější ve své vibrace, vibrace, než si na to, co jsi udělal chcete.

Dobře, že tam vysvětlí vám všem z důvodu, že se to nikdo jiný za to nemůže, že se stane něco pro vás. A když uznáme, určitě cítí lépe svalit vinu na někoho jiného, než to dělá přijmout vlastní hlouposti ... no, máme prostě trochu unést, že (více smích) ... než se přijmout svou vlastní vinou, V každém případě, co je k vám přichází, je vibrační ukazatelem toho, co máš jít na vibračně.

Takže, když jsme stáli na vaší fyzické boty a něco se stalo v našich zkušeností a nám se to nelíbilo, museli bychom přivést sami do povědomí o tom, co preferujeme, a my bychom praxi preference tak často a tak živě, že by nikdy jsou nejasnosti ze strany Všeobecné Manager, který zajišťuje všechny kempy pro všechny táborníky.

Hovořit o skutečně efektivní vrátný na nebi .... není nikdy bezpráví, které se děje ... ever ever ever ever ever! Ale jsou tu mnohokrát, že dostanete něco jiného, než to, co chcete. Ale když se dostanete něco jiného, než to, co chcete, není to proto, že došlo k bezpráví, je to proto, že máte jiný dominantní vibrace, než své vlastní přání. Ahh .. don't you love vědět, že! Ne tolik. (smích)

Takže, co to znamená, že je důležité, aby vás k relaxaci, co se děje a akceptovat ... to je ta nejdůležitější věc .... s tím, že ať se děje, co to je, co se projevuje, je údaj o .. . co. Údaj o vaší vibrační rovnováhu. Údaj o vaší vibrační rovnováhu .... Uvedení svého vibrační rovnováhu. Takže nejen že máte výhodu, že emoce, ať víte, jak se vám daří pre-manifestationally, ale vy jste se věci ukazují, že je ve vašem ukazatelem vaší vibračních mix post-manifestationally.

Takže, Esther první reflexivní reakce kolena odpověď byla: "To je v pohodě. Toto tábořiště je bolest ... ... jo .... Celý sedm / osm / devět roků jsme sem. Nikdy slib mi, co chci! "A my říkáme, opravdu nechci potřebovat sliby a potvrzení od jiných lidí, zejména těch, kteří mají spoustu jiných táborníků se prosím. Opravdu nechci muset spoléhat na někoho jiného, za slib, jak se váš život dopadá. Chcete-li závisí na vaší vibrace, ve kterém máte úplnou kontrolu.

Takže, budeme mluvit, dnes asi všechno, co chcete mluvit. Jsme dočkat, o tom mluvit, co to je. Ale chceme, aby vám varovat, že máme kompletní povědomí o tom, co jste již nashromáždili více než tady ve svém, to, co nazýváme, vaše vibrační reality. To, co nazýváme tuto víru míst, kde jsou všechny věci, které odpovídají vašemu přání které byly sestaveny. Všechny společné komponenty byly smontovány. Otázkou je, ... .. jste družstvo komponenty? A pokud si nevíte o něčem, pokud jste frustrovaní o něčem ... .. jako Esther vzpomíná, několikrát, že její mysl pohyboval ve směru, kde byly parkování autobusu, musí si přiznat, že o tom přemýšlela, z 'Vím, co nechci,' hlediska víc než ona z 'Já vím, co chci'.

Oni jsou také pod žalud strom. (šarže & hodně smíchu) Více kulometů. A tak, když jdou přesunout autobusové je nutné, aby jim najít žebřík, který je vyšší než kdokoli jiný, jaký jste kdy viděli vyšplhat až na vrchol autobusem do smést z rozšířeného místnosti, protože nemůže, aby byly v případě, že ořechy jsou v horní části autobusu. Tak, jak je Esther jednání ořechy pádu, ona si pamatuje, jak moc se jí nelíbilo, jednání je klesající minule. A ona si pamatuje, jak konkrétní byla asi nechtěl být pod padající strom ořech, znovu. A ona si pamatuje, že má zkušenost .... Nelíbilo většinu z toho .... Nastoupila do autobusu a odvezli pryč a nikdy jsem o tom znovu, dokud se vrátila. Jinými slovy, bez jakékoli snahy o vyčištění vibrace. Jen to žije. Stěžuje na to. Není to líbí. Pocit nespravedlnosti to. Hrozí snížení strom sama ... .. je to opravdu velký strom. A pak se podařilo odehnat, ne vracet se, že myšlenka vibrací, ale ponechává je přesně tam, kde to bylo ... .. čekal na ni. Ano, jsou lidé, kteří byli o založení nového úkolu INSPIROVÁNY sílu své vibrace, aby ji tam na tom místě, kam patří. Neexistuje žádná nespravedlnost, kdy se tam.

Takže jsme varovat která vám je, že ve všem, co žijí jste spuštění těchto raket touhy, a vy jste dal je do víru tvorby, a oni jsou spíše tím větší část z vás . Stojí za přítomný čas ... a to je věc, kterou opravdu chci slyšet .... Co jste zahájil vpřed ... víte, když víte, co nechceš, víš, co chceš .... i když se mluví o tom, co nechcete, aby se rovnat a opačný touha jde dopředu a zdroje v rámci jste na koni, že raketa touhy a myslí, že na místě. To je to, co vývoj všech druhů je asi ... to je důvod, proč život bude lepší a lepší a lepší pro všechny bytosti .... Vědomí pro všechny ... pro všechny časy.
Petr
Administrátor

Poděkoval: 589
Poděkováno: 1282-krát v 716 příspěvcích

Následující uživatelé by rádi poděkovali uživateli Petr za tento příspěvek:
mmk, watta

Re: Esther’s 50 amps

Příspěvekod watta » čtv 04. bře 2010 16:00:00

miluju, jak je ten příspěvek dlouhý :) čtení tohohle dlouhého příspěvku je ideální ! :) příklad v praxi, jak "funguje abraham" :) - tolik věcí se v člověku odehraje, než to dočte, a nakonec určitě není možné nebýt ve vortexu, že? ;)
watta

Poděkoval: 124
Poděkováno: 291-krát v 200 příspěvcích

Následující uživatelé by rádi poděkovali uživateli watta za tento příspěvek:
Petr

Zpět na Anglický koutek - The English Corner